SCH is at it again with Neil and GSGS

God is good and tomorrow is not guaranteed! Congratulations to DTBushpilot and JustmyGame on their harvests and hopefully John and Daryl do the same tomorrow.

Just got back from a great meal with Neal and his family. Good times...

Tomorrow we will kill another pig!

It was super fun. Some beasts were dispatched, we saw a ton of pigs and a good time was had by all.

We really did have a great time this weekend. The first two pigs were all you could ask for, big & mean with great teeth. Or tooth in one tooth's case. Had a great time with Neil even if he did kick my azz up the hill ( I'm going to be working on that). The SCH crew was a blast, like always.
John and I had our chance. We just did'nt take advantage of the opportunity.

Attachments

• IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1955.JPG
    IMG_1955.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 167
Rad hogs guys! Way to go

Lungpopper said:
Pete, Had I had the chance for a stiff arm. I would have been the first one to the top.
Okay, NOW I have to ask:
Neil, could any of these guys keep up with me on that uphill hike? ;D

Sent via Tapatalk

web1 said:
Been up and down those hills and they kicked my ass for sure!
Yep. My right leg gave out on the second day with Neil. I'm way too old to try to keep up with him, but it was fun trying. Can't wait to go back! This looked like a fun trip!

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu