Sdbirds and Josh Pearson are a wrecking crew

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Brice s told me his deer area was full of coyotes and no fawns. He told me he kept seeing three. So I got to go ahead to solve the problem. started out the morning at first light. Josh was on the shotgun and the call. I was on an AR. The first stand we called in five I shot a quadruple. After we're done high-fiving and laughing. We were going home. Decided to set up one more standing shot one more single that puppy will not grow up to be a dog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    2 MB · Views: 163
  • 99.png
    99.png
    2 MB · Views: 163
  • 999.png
    999.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 168
Also charger jersey in the backpack helps. Aeon ,Taft I'm coming for the title

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    2 MB · Views: 172
HunterBK said:
Solid work man!

I have that same gun too. Glad to see yours is taking out some dogs. Mine hasn't been that fortunate yet.
Josh owns it

Lungpopper said:
Nice work guys. You would have got all 6 if you had SCH shirts in the backpack. :D

I'm up to be a prostaff member comped shirts included lol

That my friend is just strong work! As far as stealing Aeons Dog crown - lets just say you need to do this about 5 more times. But hey its healthy to dream!

Hahaha wow Johnny your welcome!!! I'm working and your cleaning house on all my yotes. At least ill be seeing more deer now !

First of all thanks for pointing us in the right direction Brice, today was definitely one for the books. Johnny and I have been out together quite a few times for coyotes but we always hunted at night and didn't end up with much to show for it. Today was the first time the two of us did a morning hunt and I'm happy it played out the way it did. I'm relatively new to coyote hunting considering I was just introduced to the sport a few years ago. In that short amount of time Ive been fortunate enough to hunt coyotes throughout a good portion of the southwest and have expireinced moderate success. It's funny to think that out of all of the time spent calling out of state we had an epic hunt right here in San Diego. Mornings like this morning are what make all of the blank stands worth it!

For the record I never even fired a shot. Johnny smoked them all.

Nice job guys!!!!!!

......You want the seat? come take it :) oh and by the way, why are you wearing so much camo?

this died last weekend i just didnt post it :)

20130928_085643_zpsf2fab902.jpg

Aeon said:
Nice job guys!!!!!!

......You want the seat? come take it :) oh and by the way, why are you wearing so much camo?

this died last weekend i just didnt post it :)

20130928_085643_zpsf2fab902.jpg

Haha just playin. I'm going to try good job

SoCalRebelHunter said:
That's rad dude. Steeltown is going to be pissed! Five dogs in one day is awesome.

Glad someone was out killing dogs. I was working. FML.

U like the chargers jersey part

Sdbirds said:
Also charger jersey in the backpack helps. Aeon ,Taft I'm coming for the title
Nice your hammering them 5 yotes in a day jeez thats a lot of yotes not killing deer GREAT job johnny your in the running for top predator hunter thats for sure

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu