season comes to an end

Thanks for sharing Bobby. Folks on here could learn a tremendous amount from you.

I know Bobby well and he is a guy who lives life to its fullest. He has been through a lot but never complains about anything. This guy is a predator who hunts predators. A wealth of varmint knowledge...

Proud to have you on SCH brother! Now go kill some yotes and get some new pictures up here. I know there will be a ton of questions asked on how to consistently put down the song dogs!

NBK said:
Thanks for sharing Bobby. Folks on here could learn a tremendous amount from you.

I know Bobby well and he is a guy who lives life to its fullest. He has been through a lot but never complains about anything. This guy is a predator who hunts predators. A wealth of varmint knowledge...

Proud to have you on SCH brother! Now go kill some yotes and get some new pictures up here. I know there will be a ton of questions asked on how to consistently put down the song dogs!

Thanks bud... I need to get on a deer that I dont need binos to see horns. And is it bad to pass coyotes up in deer season cause I'd rather call em in?

After that little sampling of pics I don't think anyone doubts you. Your a coyotes worst nightmare it sounds like

Well done Bobby ! When calling yotes, do you use a E caller or hand calls?

I use both. No particular rhyme or reason to which I use when. I'm an instinctual hunter. Go with the gut I do. I carry two firearms always. 223 and an over under 12 guage. I prefer over under because I can use two different chokes and shells. If targeting just fox I use a 17 hmr and same said shotgun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu