SELLING: Bushmaster Predator AR-15

ThisIsAmerica

Oct 26, 2014
Fallbrook, CA (southern CA)
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and before I get started reading on all the hunting topics I registered for, I want to see if I could sell a rifle.
I got a bushmaster predator 556/223 with a 20" 1/8 unlined free floating barrel
It comes with custom flip up front iron sight I bought for around $150+ Meant to go around the gas chamber. Never bought a glass for this one, it's a rail system OR top. This rifle is pretty much brand new and well taken care of in top condition, had it for a year and only shot it a handful of times. Originally bought for varmint hunting.
Please do some research to find out how much this rifle goes for new before messaging me, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much for reading, have a good day and take care !

Don't forget you will need to do a "private party transfer" at your local FFL dealer...

Bonejour said:
Your dogs appreciate your muzzle control. ;)

Ya, until they dig up another sprinkler ;)

Matagi said:
Willing to trade for a PSE bow plus cash for the AR?
What model PSE bow? What did you pay for it originally? Any add ons?

NBK said:
Don't forget you will need to do a "private party transfer" at your local FFL dealer...
Ah man.. Guess that just means I'll have to take a trip down to faith armory ;)

baboltin said:
how much are you asking ?

Well I bought it brand new about a year ago and only put a few hundred rounds through it, if that.. Make an offer, I'll also throw in a case and 100 rounds of 55gr hornady zombie max rounds

would you be willing to trade for a full ready hoyt bow + arrows, release and everything you need to start archery hunting ?

I have a PSE g force that's all ready to go (about $500 when I purchased it new) and also a Limbsaver bow (Worth about $450 or so?) that's also ready to shoot. I can also include arrows and broadheads.

Matagi said:
I have a PSE g force that's all ready to go (about $500 when I purchased it new) and also a Limbsaver bow (Worth about $450 or so?) that's also ready to shoot. I can also include arrows and broadheads.
baboltin said:
would you be willing to trade for a full ready hoyt bow + arrows, release and everything you need to start archery hunting ?

I paid $1399 brand new at a gun show last year, I added a front custom flip up iron sight and a Troy rear flip up sight, also comes with 100 rounds of premium ammo and a hard case, I know it's used and I won't get what I paid for it but still it's practically brand new, only a few hundred rounds through it and I baby all my guns

1400? ouch i think your gonna have to take a hit. I built 3 for that price last year. i feel bad it would be a cold day when id sell my babys. I hope you get a good trade or good offer.

Gspman said:
1400? ouch i think your gonna have to take a hit. I built 3 for that price last year. i feel bad it would be a cold day when id sell my babys. I hope you get a good trade or good offer.

Haha Ya it still goes for that price brand new. It's a high quality rifle meant to hunt or long distance shooting, check out all the specs and then check it out in action on YouTube "bushmaster predator ar15" it's a top shot rifle it's just someone else could use it better than I can... Put a nice glass on it and you have yourself a smaller caliber sniper rifle ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu