She found a good home.

CAL'NDN

Apr 18, 2020
Got her 2020 kick up fins outback. Look out fishy fishy......
1325d62fe4e5845bff02a51214a6c218.jpg
52b66a6b0aec40fe14b9f531be96d2e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
2f07de64d33ff11137f76c794898f0b0.jpg

Lol yup and now got bust out another 1000 and get the rod holders and FF lol

Reactions: longbowhunter2
so a 35hp with a small airboat prop and it will be good to go
bandit_slider.jpg

Reactions: CAL'NDN
B.o.a.t. It means-Break. out. another. thousand, $$$$, One of my best friends and I co-owned a Boston Whaler for several years and we rigged it for offshore (read $$$$), tuna specifically in so Cal and I learned the other clue- The two best days in a mans life are the day you buy a boat and the day you sell it, Good times for sure and I would not trade it for the world but it was an expensive seasonal proposition to say the least. we could have bought fresh fish for less but we had the time of our lives and learned a lot along the way. The two most important things I learned is how to read the sea and look for life and that you must respect the sea/natural world or it can take your life in a heartbeat.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
True that to respect the water and always pay attention to weather dont do it it if it isn't safe. And yes lol I just told the wife 2 hours ago ok now it's time to bust out another thousand she like why what are you talking about I said I got get the holders and fish Finder she said oh really wow!!!!

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu