Shotgun Ammo

CaptCoot

Mar 24, 2024
East County, SD
What’s up guys! For shotgunning Yotes, what shells are you guys carrying to the stand? I’d like not to spend a crazy amount on the dead coyote shells. I hunt ducks and geese so I have some 3 1/2 BBB shells. Any recommendations?

Reactions: Stikbrandon
What’s up guys! For shotgunning Yotes, what shells are you guys carrying to the stand? I’d like not to spend a crazy amount on the dead coyote shells. I hunt ducks and geese so I have some 3 1/2 BBB shells. Any recommendations?

If they're close enough, those BBB should be good...Don't know if anyone makes T's or F's anymore.................:confused:

I Know they cost more, but the Dead Coyote loads are pretty awesome...It may be worth the 8 bucks per......;)

Where do I find that?
I just got more 3-1/2" at a Bass Pro but it was in Colorado. Popular home defense round so I would think anywhere. I forgot the lead law applies, I only shoot the ones around my house, dogs and chickens so I'm probably breaking enough laws to make it the least of my concern.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu