Shotgun Questions

Does anyone have any good recommendations on affordable semi auto shotguns that are versatile for upland, ducks, and turkeys as well as a local gun fitter? For several years I had a 12 gauge 870 wing master in the family that my uncle let me hang on to that I could powder clays and kill birds with all day but he eventually asked for it back during Covid (great timing). With store shelves practically empty, I had to settle on buying the Girsan Mc312. I’ve put several thousand rounds through it in the past few years and have never been able to shoot it nearly as well as other people’s guns despite carefully reflecting on my fundamentals and trying tons of different ammo, chokes, shims, etc. I’m at my wits end with this damned thing and I’m tired of shooting like a hack.
I bought a Winchester sx4 12g earlier this year and its a great all around gun.

Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu