Side By Side's

Polaris 500, have had it form many years, we use every day for kennel work and training. Work horse for sure. We use it every day non stop.

271b23e7dc033a19759152f77fd94836.jpg

I have a 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000. It’s a huge help getting into some areas I hunt that are really rough or even impossible to get to in a pick up. It’s not very good for play, that’s what the RZR’s are for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

271b23e7dc033a19759152f77fd94836.jpg

I have a 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000. It’s a huge help getting into some areas I hunt that are really rough or even impossible to get to in a pick up. It’s not very good for play, that’s what the RZR’s are for

Taft, get a windshield !!! Out of state in the real world where morning temps are freezing balls, it’s a life saver!

Taft, get a windshield !!! Out of state in the real world where morning temps are freezing balls, it’s a life saver!

I’ve taken it out of state. I’ve been pretty cold driving it, but my theory is if you can’t handle the pain of a little cold air you probably can’t handle the pain of where I’m going to hike you into and out of ;)

What I'm wondering is if there was one that you can have some fun in and also good for hunting? Being it needs to be a four seater for the family.

Yamaha Wolverine X4...perfect for family or hunting! Built a tilting spare tire carrier/cargo basket and have hauled a bunch of deer out too! If you can get away with a 3 seater...the Yamaha Viking (last pic) works well also

.DSCN0059.JPGDSCN0025.JPGDSCN0090.JPGDSCN0896.jpg
DSCN0059.JPGDSCN0025.JPGDSCN0090.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back