Sitka buy once cry once....

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Bob Fromme talked me into this fancy new hunting clothing almost 20 years ago. Sitka then was using mothwing pretty ugly......

I was going to get some repairs for a jacket and vest, little stuff I could have done locally, but decided to get a claim going and to my surprise they are going to replace both with the new Jetstream line that will be released next month.

What other company does that!

Boy those tears were cheap!

I wore camo back when I actually hunted.. shit worked!! Albeit it was the swag on the big 5 clothing rack by the gun counter..those were the days!! Close match too!! And the gun was realtree!!!!LOL..Screenshot_20220617-132825.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Matty...Killed a lot of stuff with just the old traditional camo...But last season, I started using/getting Sitka & Kuiu gear...Nothing like it and now have a hard time using anything else...:heart:

ps...Gave a bunch away last night at the NWTF meeting...More to come... :blush:

pss...1 st pic...Black face, somewhere between Al Jolson and Duck Dynasty....:joy:

.015.JPGIMG_4388.JPG

Lol
I can’t tell where the ducks begin & end!

Camo your gun before it was the cool thing…… love ya Raven!

Yep, Matty...Killed a lot of stuff with just the old traditional camo...But last season, I started using/getting Sitka & Kuiu gear...Nothing like it and now have a hard time using anything else...:heart:

ps...Gave a bunch away last night at the NWTF meeting...More to come... :blush:

pss...1 st pic...Black face, somewhere between Al Jolson and Duck Dynasty....:joy:

.View attachment 54578View attachment 54579

180° for Stevo! Nice.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Lol
I can’t tell where the ducks begin & end!

Camo your gun before it was the cool thing…… love ya Raven!
It was a Remington model 700 300mag ..the camo looked cool so bought it..it shot like shit..could never dial it in so I sold it for rent and beer money...heavy as a Rock...bigger was better back then..I'm a 25 guy these days mostly..sometimes the sendero in 300 comes out...but a boy will pack that log or it's in the truck!!

Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK
I have been known to wear Kuiu pants though and @stikbrandons ridge 2 ridge podcasts t shirts in the past. The mojo is real fellas when worn...Screenshot_20220629-203620.jpgScreenshot_20220629-203604.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude..I pack the empty water bottles!! Those boys get thirsty doing the dirty work!!

Reactions: NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu