Small Business Saturday

Bonejour

Rut - Me worry?
Hey all, today is "Small Business Saturday". My wife tells me that SBS is the locally-owned business answer to Black Friday. It's a way to support your neighborhood shops. I asked if that meant I should pay a visit to Fine Firearms or the Bow n Arrow Shop... She said "yes", so I'm heading over after I finish working around the house!
I'd rather be hunting, but this is the next best thing... ;)

It was nice seeing you in the shop today. You bought the first new series of SCH T-shirts. Thanks for the support! We had about 12 SCH members come by Fine Firearms today.

I supported small business in mt. Laguna had to drowned my sorrows in some pie, another unsuccessful day deer hunting.

I went by FF today and picked up 3 of the new SCH shirts, super happy to be wearing a SCH shirt and supporting the site. Thanks again John, great to see you.

CMPeterson said:
I went by FF today and picked up 3 of the new SCH shirts, super happy to be wearing a SCH shirt and supporting the site. Thanks again John, great to see you.

Thanks for picking up the shirts and supporting the site Cory, I wear mine quite often.
The Bow and Arrow shop has the SCH shirts too.

The new shirts are amazing!

Back