Snow Geese at Wister

Stump7100

Oct 21, 2015
I just got back from the IV I was doing some dove hunting then stayed overnight at Wister to hit the fields to possibly play clean up on any left over released phesants. While I was there I saw hundreds of snow geese flying back and forth over the refuge. Just an FYI.

Stump

That's good news , since I have a Wister #4 Nov 28th . I'd love to see that ! I saw honkers over the LA river by I-5 two days ago about 100 going south .

It's that time of year. Most of the geese will be down with the full moon next week. Time to shoot some dumb ones :)

dhntr48 said:
That's good news , since I have a Wister #4 Nov 28th . I'd love to see that ! I saw honkers over the LA river by I-5 two days ago about 100 going south .

Great draw at the right time, good luck on the snows, I miss that place some times

Attachments

• ww___wister_1_18_12_080.JPG
    ww___wister_1_18_12_080.JPG
    795.7 KB · Views: 35
  • ww___wister_1_18_12_065.JPG
    ww___wister_1_18_12_065.JPG
    732 KB · Views: 36

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu