Snow goose guided hunts?

WingWhacker

Jul 30, 2014
san dimas
My company was gracious enough to reward my team with a team trip for top quarterly sales. This will be our 4th team trip, one of which was dove hunting this weekend. I was able to get the boys from work on a ton of mornings and euros out in el centra so needless to say all of them are fired up and interested in some waterfowl. I was thinking snows would be some fun and was hoping to get some guide recommendations. I am looking at central Ca but if anyone has a better idea I'm all ears.

The general consensus I heard is that if you want a good hunt in the Sac area and learn a thing or two you book Kenny Begley. I think he operates under Dawn to Dusk Guide Service.

The key will be if your group can be somewhat flexible. Guides will cancel if they don't think the hunt will be worth it depending on what the birds are doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The general consensus I heard is that if you want a good hunt in the Sac area and learn a thing or two you book Kenny Begley. I think he operates under Dawn to Dusk Guide Service.

The key will be if your group can be somewhat flexible. Guides will cancel if they don't think the hunt will be worth it depending on what the birds are doing.

Thanks! I got in with Kenny for end of December. Booked a group of seven and more than likely one or two will not make it. If that's the case than you guys (gspman and nicapopolis) are welcome to fill a spot. Keep your fingers crossed

That would be awesome. Thanks. I hope the originals get to hunt but if not I'd be glad to fill a spot.

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer, but I am sure I will be here in CO. Probably chasing snows myself actually.

Good luck, I am glad you got in. It is not uncommon for Begley to be booked a year in advance.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu