SoCal Guided Hunts headed to Nebraska

Great looking doe Brian! ;D

Glad you guys are having fun...

Lungpopper said:
Nice Brian, I was surprised to see the muley. I assumed you were hunting whitetails.

Me too, LP, so I checked. Mule deer range extends east to the Missouri River. White tail can be found as far west as the Rockies. Thanks Wikipedia!
8)

yeah we have both here Mule and white tail... Also I talked to my uncle tonight we got the green light on more bucks for our show. So we will see how it will play out. at this point in time I just need more to hit the ground. we have the 322 yard shot on film not that clear cause the camera cant zoom that far lol but it will work! Cant wait for the morning now we can shoot bucks and I also have some more land to hunt on :)

We had a great morning today. Put two on the ground and they were the only two we saw. They both were taken at 200 yards. Now we only have 3 tags left :)
IMG_20131119_100530.jpg

We are done and tagged out ended up with 7 deer on the ground and one coyote. This was the hardest year for deer hunting in Nebraska I have ever seen. But its all done and we are back in California and now time to get to packing some meat! Here are a few photos of our trip. Videos will come later.

20131121_124241.jpg
20131121_100853.jpg
IMG_20131120_161539.gif
20131119_082507.gif
20131119_063228.jpg
IMG_8632687199686.jpg

7 deer and it was a hard hunt? lol Nice, congrats. I like how you told your uncle you didn't know that was a buck when you shot, lol (I would have done the same, lol). Great trip you had.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu