**SOLD** MATHEWS SWITCHBACK FOR SALE!! **SOLD**

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
**SOLD** MATHEWS SWITCHBACK **SOLD**

50-60LB
26IN DRAW

Comes with quiver, 11 arrows with field tips, tru-fire release, sights, drop away rest, and carrying bag.
This is my fathers bow, he can no longer bow hunt due to a shoulder injury. Times are tough for him right now so we're trying to get some extra $$. $500 or best offer. PM me, reply to this thread or click on my user name and email me.

Thanks Jose C.

Attachments

• bn.jpg
    bn.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 134
  • dx.jpg
    dx.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 19
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 135
Re: MATHEWS SWITCHBACK FOR SALE!!

u know, thats a good question taft! ;D ;D, ill figure the price out today and ill post back up later. 8)

Okay. My cousin might be interested. Just let me know the total price tonight.

taft, $450 shipped. pm me if ur really interested . thnx

Peter send you the picture of the Tom I had lined up for you(he will be dead and in my hands) Shortly

LOL sdb, he never gave me ur respnse :eek: :eek:, but yes, its still for sale! 8)

Thanks to all u guys for all the inquiries about this bow. But, i sold this bow last night to a very, very cool guy from this site. Look forward to shooting with him sometime soon. Thanks again everyone.

Jose C. 8) 8)

Is it a secret who bought it? Now I'm curious who will be putting animals down with it.

no, no secret. a fellow that goes by #he-goes bought it. hes friends with invisible man. he's a archery newbie and its his first bow. :)

right on! glad to hear that! and no problem, thank u for convincing him to buy it. Hope to meet up and shoot with u guys sometime 8)

thats cool! ive shot the 3d shoots there a few times. maybe sometime soon we'll meet up. thnx again 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu