SOLD!! WTS: Hunting Pack with Meat Shelf, 3300ci

raybasster

I recently upgraded so I'm selling this in like new condition ALPS Traverse hunting pack in Mossy Oak Mountain Country camo with expandable meat shelf (2000ci). Built-in frame and adjustable harness. Used twice last season, no dirt or blood on it. Comes with 3 liter water bladder/hose, rifle/bow harness and rain cover.
Priced to sell at $100 ftf or you pay to ship. I'm in Orange County.
77cddeb366fbee3e13f92bbf10d699f1.jpg
3d4ad0097cdd4dc3a4687189aae13181.jpg
98d0668674a7b8f8aa1b4db19ab29261.jpg
fbb61f677687bfb10ab3d6beda4efe44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FYI, I travel to Indio, Oceanside and the Inland-Empire area on a regular basis.

You need to drop your price they are basically the same price new on amazon free shipping. The color you have is $140 though.

You need to drop your price they are basically the same price new on amazon free shipping. The color you have is $140 though.
Truduct, I don't "need" to do anything. The item is priced accordingly.

Hunter527: Please re-read post, but to answer your question; no, my baby it's not included... good eye though.

What caliber is it? I’ve been thinking about buying a new elk/deer rifle. How do you like it so far?

Don’t get so excited I was gonna buy your pack for my kid then I looked it up and can get it brand new for $20 more free shipping and I can return it if needed. It’s a decent pack I just wouldn’t pay $100 plus shipping for something I can buy new for $20 more. I think a reasonable price for this used pack would be $60. If you are willing to take $60 then I might be interested as long as the shipping is less than $20 to El Cajon.

ALPS OutdoorZ Traverse EPS, Realtree MAX-1 XT

Don’t get so excited I was gonna buy your pack for my kid then I looked it up and can get it brand new for $20 more free shipping and I can return it if needed. It’s a decent pack I just wouldn’t pay $100 plus shipping for something I can buy new for $20 more. I think a reasonable price for this used pack would be $60. If you are willing to take $60 then I might be interested as long as the shipping is less than $20 to El Cajon.

ALPS OutdoorZ Traverse EPS, Realtree MAX-1 XT
No excitement here. Good luck with your search.

Back