Some nice pics of a big 6 x 6....

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
just wanted to share some good pics i took of a bull up on Tejon ranch this past weekend! I know I know i can hear the " is that what $25000 will get Ya" comments already but it is so amazing to be out hunting with these majestic animals wondering around. anyways, thought some of you might enjoy

.IMG_9830.JPGIMG_9831.JPGIMG_9834.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've yet to see one in the wild. Must be a rush to see such an awesome creature in person. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Reactions: JonnyZ
Nice bull.. how does that go anyway as far as taking one off Tejon?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I’m not to sure how they’re waiting list works but the manage the herd hand and hand with DFW. Because the elk mainly live on the ranch
(They can and do come and go) I don’t think you can apply to hunt this specific herd except on the ranch...I think it’s 25k for a trophy bull and 12k for a management bull. Steep price but I did here they harvested a bull that came in over 442 this year...amazing animals that’s for sure

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu