Sons first trip on boat

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
5yvara6e.jpg
I took my son out tonight on the twilight boat at h and m landing. He caught a good amount of bass but nothing legal. So I quickly rigged em up for rock fish. He brought four home. I didn't do any fishing. I was just there to help em out. But let me tell you. .. he didn't need my help. This boy is hooked on the outdoors. I'll never forget this day. Definitely will be going back for more now that I know he won't get seasick, and it's a memory I will never forget. I know he won't either. I'm sooo proud!! Just wanted to share this with you guys. :):)8)8):':)'( brought tears to my eyes. LOL

That's great....Time spent with your son at this age will be the foundation of your relationship thru-out his life....

Thnx guys! He's only 7 and he dreams hunting and fishing. That's all he talks about. Now I gotta keep em hooked on it. Thanks again!

Nice looking boy there Jose. Best with a rod in his hand. Great job on taking the kids out. Its always a great feeling when you see your kids having fun doing something that you love too. Makes being a dad pretty easy. ;D ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu