Soon my Love....

Try to not get to bloody, or to far from truck. With those temps. U must be dove hunting :)

Ya..the one on his throat really f'ed him good..update..2 good bucks spotted so far..come rifle season..I'm.pretty sure I know where they gonna be..The COOLER!!

Last edited:
Double glove mechanic grade ..I have stock in those gloves...the mobile butcher shop is fully stocked!!

A zone coming soon….temps in the 100’s it’s looking like. Can’t wait to sweat through everything.

Archery going on at this very moment. . and it's Africa hot ..not quite Arizona hot (nothing is), but it's hot ..not to mention 5ft tall yellow grass..poison oak.. yellow jackets..biting flies..and dust...that is if you actually step out of the truck..which I don't.. .never leave the AC..ever..my 1.5 cents..I love A ZONE

**and buzzworms..I hate buzzworms**

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu