Sportsman's pie

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
Changed up the version of Sportsman's pie that @NBK had posted up on here sometime ago. Been making some cooking videos and figured I'd share. My wife made me the account because she wanted me to remember the stuff I would cook. I honestly didn't start cooking until I got into hunting about 6 yrs ago. I figured if I was gonna hunt I better learn to cook what I bring home.

Sidenote: I add a music track to my videos so turn the audio on..just in case you were wonder why there was no sound.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu