Spring Dispersal 2015

ilovesprig said:
Fowl Play said:
ilovesprig said:
Tom,

What spot did you drawn for MCC?......Some pix were from there....... ;)

Looking forward to the opener ;D

Tom,

Hope you got the pix I sent you......That's where Tanner shot his opening day bird last year......It might be tough in the morning, if they have all those hens. But, by 10:30 or so, they should be pretty susceptible...... ;)

Isn't this 2 year old a beauty......And you wouldn't believe where I saw him and 2 hens...... ;D

Got the pics :) Thanks again! I'm hoping those boys get lonely (and dumb) late morning.

Finally broke away from work to do some scouting this past weekend... lot's of birds moving, can't wait for the opener. ;D

Attachments

• turkeymod.jpg
    turkeymod.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 30
  • turkeymod2.jpg
    turkeymod2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 76
  • turkeymod3.jpg
    turkeymod3.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 27
  • turkeymod4.jpg
    turkeymod4.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 28
  • turkeymod5.jpg
    turkeymod5.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 35
  • turkeymod6.jpg
    turkeymod6.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 35
  • turkeymod7.jpg
    turkeymod7.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 33
Nice! I kinda recognize those spots. Hopefully it's near the MCC zones in thinking of. I hope you guys leave some for the weekday warrior like myself :)

MCC="My country club", which is a private hunting club with land in northeast SD County.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu