Spring Javelina in Arizona

M4A1

Is anyone planning on hunting stink pigs this spring? More out of curiosity than anything. I will be putting my kids in for the Jan youth hunts at a minimum, but will probably put in myself for once as well.

I want to hunt them with a bow. I just don't know where to go. I was told around Tucson but that's like 7hrs drive. That long of a drive up north would put me on pigs that I can eat.

I want to hunt them with a bow. I just don't know where to go. I was told around Tucson but that's like 7hrs drive. That long of a drive up north would put me on pigs that I can eat.
I haven't taken one yet. AZGF is holding a seminar on javelina hunting Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

I am going to the seminar, provided I get drawn. There is also a FB group about hunting Javi in AZ. I have hunted then a couple of times with my boys, but haven't really hit it hard. Will do so in the coming years as they get older.

Food for thought

I always wanted to hunt those with a bow . I may have given it a shot if there were some closer to us !

Back