stand up for your 2A rights, Turners

Come on terrorist attack.......that will be the only thing to wake people up

I wish more gun shops did this along with having info to hand out on new bills to defeat

This is why it matters so much who the next president is. This will all be challenged and could be a victory for freedom or the nail that shuts the door forever. JUST IMAGIN SOMEONE ON THE SUPREME COURT THAT HATES YOU ON EVERY LEVEL. that's our future under hillary or berrnie.

These libs are not going to stop they're just going to keep coming so we have to hit back harder than ever. Everyone of us needs to do his/her part in fighting against this proposed legislation. Contact your representative's, donate money to organization's that will fight for our rights in court and make sure you continue to spread the word to anyone you know who is pro 2nd amendment or even on the fence.

Josh Pearson said:
These libs are not going to stop they're just going to keep coming so we have to hit back harder than ever. Everyone of us needs to do his/her part in fighting against this proposed legislation. Contact your representative's, donate money to organization's that will fight for our rights in court and make sure you continue to spread the word to anyone you know who is pro 2nd amendment or even on the fence.

Very well said Josh

All of them to date

BILL DETAILS:

-AB 2459 bans all home FFL dealers and requires constant video surveillance of those buying firearms or ammunition.

-AB 2510 eliminates uniformity for CCW permits, putting permit holders and law enforcement at greater risk.

-AB 2607 expands "gun violence restraining orders" so that your boss, coworker, or college professor can legally strip away your gun rights.

-SB 880 immediately bans and forces the registration of millions of semi-automatic weapons in common use.

-SB 894 mandates lost and stolen reporting within five days and penalizes individuals for reports that are turned in even a day late.

-SB 1006 allows the University of California to conduct biased gun violence research.

-SB 1037 extends the statute of limitations on certain non-violent firearms related crimes, mostly having to do with paperwork.

-SB 1235 is a measure that we believe will eventually include mandatory ammo tracking and purchase permits.

-SB 1407 is De Leon's version of the "Ghost Gun" ban.

-SB 1446 bans all "standard" capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
CALL THESE COMMITTEE MEMBERS NOW!

Call every one of these Assemblymembers on the Privacy Committee and ask them to "vote no on AB 2459."

Asm. Ed Chau - (916) 319-2049
Asm Scott Wilk - (916) 319-2038
Asm. Catharine Baker - (916) 319-2016
Asm. Ian Calderon - (916) 319-2057
Asm. Ling-Ling Chang - (916) 319-2055
Asm. Jim Cooper - (916) 319-2009
Asm. Matthew Dababneh - (916) 319-2045
Asm. Mike Gatto - (916) 319-2043
Asm. Richard Gordon - (916) 319-2024
Asm. Evan Low - (916) 319-2028
Asm. Kristen Olsen - (916) 319-2012

Call every one of these Assemblymembers on the Assembly Public Safety Committee and ask them to "vote no on ABs 2510 and 2607."

Asm. Reggie Jones-Sawyer - (916) 319-2059
Asm. Melissa Melendez - (916) 319-2067
Asm. Tom Lackey - (916) 319-2036
Asm. Patty Lopez - (916) 319-2039
Asm. Evan Low - (916) 319-2028
Asm. Bill Quirk - (916) 319-2020
Asm. Miguel Santiago - (916) 319-2053

Call every one of these Senators on the Senate Public Safety Committee and ask them to "vote no on SBs 880, 894, 1006, 1037, 1235, 1407, and 1446."

Sen. Loni Hancock - (916) 651-4009
Sen. Joel Anderson - (916) 651-4038
Sen. Steve Glazer - (916) 651-4007
Sen. Mark Leno - (916) 651-4011
Sen. Carol Liu - (916) 651-4025
Sen. Bill Monning - (916) 651-4017
Sen. Jeff Stone - (916) 651-4028

D16hunter said:
Just another reason to get out of CA. I'm here for 4 more months max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Lincoln, NE on business and there are turkeys EVERYWHERE...the locals laugh about us...they say every hunter gets at least one...cost of living is ideal.

2dogs1name said:
D16hunter said:

I'm in Lincoln, NE on business and there are turkeys EVERYWHERE...the locals laugh about us...they say every hunter gets at least one...cost of living is ideal.

i am staying

2dogs1name said:
D16hunter said:

There's turkeys everywhere where I'm moving to in Tennessee too. Lots of deer also.

Growing up in GA during the 80's we would use the dogs and do a turkey drive Euro shoot style with labs and bagels off of a soybean field or corn.
They would fly over the creek and as soon as they cleared the trees it was shoot reload and shoot again 3 or 4 birds would hit the ground per hunter.........a little dangerous 20 lbs of bird falling out of the sky at over 30mph.

Back on topic

Send this buffoon an email or twitter and thank him for voting to take our rights away........making us more vulnerable and a new criminal all in one vote

Dear Mr. Outdoorsman,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Sportsmen’s Heritage and Recreational Enhancement (SHARE) Act with me. I appreciate hearing from you. Congress plays an important role in balancing the need for conservation on public lands with policies that encourage use of these spaces. Land conservation provides stability to our environment by protecting important water resources and ensures that these spaces are available for use by generations to come.

While the SHARE Act would have opened recreational lands to outdoor hunting, fishing and shooting, it severely weakened long-standing federal environmental and public land laws. The bill prevents the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating levels of lead in bullets and other hunting and fishing equipment, such as lead sinkers. It prohibits the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from restricting the possession of firearms in public areas of a development project. Furthermore, it blocks the Fish and Wildlife Service in their crackdown on the illegal ivory trade and allows the import of sport polar bear trophies, even though polar bears are listed as “threatened” under the Endangered Species Act. For these reasons, I voted against the SHARE Act.

I will continue to work with my colleagues in Congress to ensure we protect our environment while advancing policies that promote outdoor recreation.

Thank you again for contacting me. In San Diego, we know what kind of results we can achieve when we work together, and that is the approach I am taking to Washington. To stay updated on how I am serving the 52nd District, please visit scottpeters.house.gov to sign up for my e-Newsletter, like us on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter @RepScottPeters.

Sincerely,

Scott Peters
Member of Congress

D16hunter said:
2dogs1name said:
D16hunter said:

There's turkeys everywhere where I'm moving to in Tennessee too. Lots of deer also.

Love Tenn bro...great place to live...Nashville is amazing...

2dogs1name said:
D16hunter said:
2dogs1name said:
D16hunter said:

Love Tenn bro...great place to live...Nashville is amazing...
Agreed we are looking for a place 3 hours max from Nashville with 3 requirements. 1 good farm land, 2 good hunting and 3 good fishing. Over there you can get a nice house on 50 acres for cheaper than you would pay for a crappy house here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu