Steve Garvey for United States Senate

Not sure why anyone would vote for the LIAR SCHIFF. Should have been removed from office for his lies. Unfortunately the way our politic have been stacked by the libtards Garvey may not even get to run in the general election because the top 2 are taken and it could be 2 libtards

Not sure why anyone would vote for the LIAR SCHIFF. Should have been removed from office for his lies. Unfortunately the way our politic have been stacked by the libtards Garvey may not even get to run in the general election because the top 2 are taken and it could be 2 libtards

Mike,

That's why I posted this...We are our own worse enemy............:confused:

I hear it all the time, "I hate politics or I don't want to talk politics"...Well, the libs/dems love politics and they do talk politics!...They also know how to play the game...Scare tactics, lies, and false promises...:mad:

For all you on the fencers...Don't cry when we can't hunt, can't fish, and can't do $hit in this state...It's why we're in this mess now...VOTE!...And VOTE Republican

Mike,

I hear it all the time, "I hate politics or I don't want to talk politics"...Well, the libs/dems love politics and they do talk politics!...They also know how to play the game...Scare tactics, lies, and false promises...:mad:

For all you on the fencers...Don't cry when we can't hunt, can't fish, and can't do $hit in this state...It's why we're in this mess now...VOTE!...And VOTE Republican

Couldn't agree more.

The "Come and take it" methodology is flawed. They are coming and they are taking it.

Mike,

They are coming at us from every angle. It will not stop until all our access to legal weapons and ammunition have been taken away. Glad to see we one one last week (cost me some money) but probably temporary. Now they are trying to say wads are an environmental issue. If that gets passed who knows what ammo can be used it does not exist

They are coming at us from every angle. It will not stop until all our access to legal weapons and ammunition have been taken away. Glad to see we one one last week (cost me some money) but probably temporary. Now they are trying to say wads are an environmental issue. If that gets passed who knows what ammo can be used it does not exist
The United Kingdom in Europe has already implemented the biodegradable wad requirement. The wads they are using seem to work, although more expensive. They are actually plastic, but instead of being made from oil, they are a natural product of microbes. They actually biodegrade. I am willing to bet that over the next decade, plastic wads will be like lead projectiles in the US and will be heavily regulated.

Reactions: YETI and ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu