Stupid People

Sfc2140

Aug 7, 2012
I went out hunting/ scouting today and came across a nice clearing, so I pulled over got out and hiked around a bit. Then I noticed there were people before that popped off all kinds of 12gs rounds .223 .22 and a bunch other calibers.. Brass all over the place busted up clay pigeons and a speaker box all shot up.

No wonder why it's harder and harder to find places to shoot. Cause D***s like this can't police their brass and their trash. Needless to say I spent 15 minutes before I left picking brass up and trash up.

idiots! wish i knew who they were. good job in doing ur part though, even though ur not the one who shouldve done it, good job

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu