SWEET JESUS...B&C MONSTER BEAR DOWN!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
:eek: NOTHING HARDER THAN FINDING AND KILLING A SPOT AND STALK SO.CAL B&C BEAR!!! CALIFORNIA GRIZZLY FOR SURE...BACK IS ABIT SORE TODAY..CONGRATS TO MY BRO JAIME FOR MAKING A GREAT SHOT...NO TRACKING NEEDED... :eek:

Attachments

• monster bear #1.jpg
    monster bear #1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 158
hers a few more of the beast folks...for scale..im 6"1 235lbs..and this bear make me look like a babY!! ha!! plus check out the mitt jaime is holding!! as a bonus to this hunt we doubled with big billy shooting a nice forky while we where on the bear recovery..2 critters down with in 100yds of each other..lots of cutting and stuffing going on yesterday..back at it tommorow..no buck is safe{ or bear for that matter}..baby needs new shoes...

Attachments

• ME &MR.BIG.jpg
    ME &MR.BIG.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 129
  • JAIME PAW.jpg
    JAIME PAW.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 126
  • billys buck 2013.jpg
    billys buck 2013.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 14
He'll come in at a little over 20 once he drys...bettles are gonna chew on him abit...home boy is gonna lifesize him...hell I would...3hrs skinning him out in hells canyon...he better! Ha! The shooters shot bigger critters than me...some day I,ll pop a lifesize...someday...

Dude!! A lot!!!! :eek: I'm serious...good thing I had 2 other strapping young men with me! I've had it!

Haha I know! That's why I couldn't pack out mine! My buddy and I each would have had an 8 mile pack out with 100 pounds. Should have hired a sherpa...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu