SWEET PEA DOUBLES OPENING WEEKEND!!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
SWEETNESS GAVE NO QUARTER TO THE POOR FORKYS LAST WEEKEND...TAGGED AND BAGGED...IT WAS A BAD WEEKEND TO BE A LEGAL BUCK IN THE A-ZONE WITH THAT GIRL AND HER .257WBYMAG...WE SAW A TOTAL OF 2 DEER ALL WEEKEND...THEY BOTH HAPPENEND TO BE BUCKS..AND THEY ARE BOTH DEAD...HOPING SOME DAY I WILL BE ABLE TO SHOOT SOMETHING....NOT LIKELY..ENJOY FOLKS...2 DOWN 10 TO GO!! ;)

Attachments

• 2014 a-zone em.jpg
    2014 a-zone em.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 225
  • em buck#2 2014.jpg
    em buck#2 2014.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 223
That is some strong work by the young lady. Props to her and Roy's mighty little .257!

i showed my 4 year old and told her she gets to do that when she grows up a lil bit :)

thats so awesome for her!! its always awesome to see women hunters supporting our passion need more of them ! congrats to her on killing not only one but two bucks in one weekend !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu