Tacos tonight?

Just made some authentic caritas today. You know kind that requires lard to make it perfect. Only 1/4 cup though. cook it stove top in a Dutch oven for there hours. Then finish off in oven with 1/3 cup regular coke at 400 deg. Coke gives it that carnalizing.

Heck yea that's how it's done I use my dutch religiously on stove top or oven can't beat it flavor wise. That sound delicious delicious.... I just made a pork roast 3 weeks ago. Yup good old lard that's why grandma and mothers food from your childhood is hard to beat.

Hey Chris, what are Indian tacos? I’ve had hunter tacos with venison but Indian tacos are new to me.

It's like Anerican taco but on native American fry bread. Its meat, beans , cheese, onions ,tomatoes and lettuce mainly it looks like this
af3e5718660545219835475c8c9081a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's like Anerican taco but on native American fry bread. Its meat, beans , cheese, onions ,tomatoes and lettuce mainly it looks like this
af3e5718660545219835475c8c9081a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thought you meant East Indian... my buddy's "million dollar idea" was to start a Chipotle-like burrito place where you put Indian food (tikka masala, curries, etc.) inside a burrito. Like the Kebab Shop's doner, except Indian.

Oh yeh I could eat them Indian tacos. Good thing I don’t live close to you, I’d be dropping in around dinner time a lot. You’ve posted a lot of pics of food in the past and it all looks great. Definitely good food at your house. I gain weight just looking at it At your pics.

Back