taking the oldest out for a end of school coyote hunt.

U

uplandfam

Hey all and happy summer. My kids all get out of school this next week for the summer. Im thinking of taking my oldest (will be 15 in july) on a coyote hunt next weekend. The problem is where we hunt upland birds and rabbits we have not called in a coyote successfully. we see bob cats and i got a nice one in the fall. any one who has a kid wanna try and get out and get some yotes? Can we tag along? i can drive or pay for gas it might be fun to get some of our kids together for a summer kick off. I do also know that some do not like to hunt coyotes this time of year because of the little ones and all but im hoping some one with a son or daughter that has a nice spot might wanna get out and have a fun morning or something? .

Ok no takers? any one that does not have kids high school age wana get out meet soem new people and have a good day? Saturday? Sunday? morning or evening? Even monday?

Man I wish I could help you. Never hunted coyotes.

Sent via Tapatalk

i dont hunt them much and ive never gotten a shot off at one but not much to hunt this time a year. either make the trip to imperial co to shoot euro dove or its jack and coyotes soo hoping to meet up with some one that wants to get out and practice on some yotes.

I'm away this weekend but I can offer you some possible sites, and I'm around next weekend if there are no better offers. I'll PM you

Sent via Tapatalk

I would, but 13 year old hasn't taken the class yet, and we are away this weekend.

All our kids are future users of this site and future hunting partners for others. I think it may be time for some kind of family / youth hunting trip / get together.

Well on some decent info from a great guy on here we hit up clevland national for some yote calling today. Got on stand in what looked like a good spot at 0530. Called for a while moved a few time saw nothing, heard nothing. Arrrrrgg

Bummer. That's hunting I guess. Way to break the boy in right! :/

Sent via Tapatalk

Yup. That's hunting. But it was a great day with 3 generations of hunters together being men.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu