THE COUNTDOWN...

Just arrived to base camp...theres a dove out there somewhere!!! Gotta get him located before sept.1st!!! And i guess if we see a buck or hog while scouting the next 5 days...well prolly have to take a shot at um...20200807_171938.jpg

Last edited:
Ah yes!! The shirts!!!! Ive got mine!! Looking forward to outfitting the knuckleheads with theres!!!! Thanks bro!!!

Ah yes!! The shirts!!!! Ive got mine!! Looking forward to outfitting the knuckleheads with theres!!!! Thanks bro!!!

They finally are In. This China virus has done screwed up my swet factory That I import from. They better be wearing mask!

Reactions: HATCHET1
0-1...boy #2 had an incident this morning...the shark tank has begun..he,ll never here the end of it...im already exhausted...ugh.20200808_102434.jpg

Sure hope he gets another crack...between covid lockdown and missed opportunities...i fear the boy is sinking into a dark depression..and if he,s not..his brother's will make sure he does as they are hammering him hard...poor fella..ahh...the joy of hunting with thr boys...

#2 FINISHED AT DUSK 30 TONIGHT!! STEVO...HE,S MY FAVORITE ALSO!! proud of this kid!! Took him 1.5 hours t to find him after the shot...but those boys are better than blue on the track!!! #3 is up tomorrow...he,ll be my favorite then..#1 is passing this trip and just here for leg work..""strong back weak mind**20200808_210027.jpg...he has a mulebuck tag and a bull elk tag in November...how nice of him to pass on CA forkys to give back to this lovely state!! Stand by for the next episode of....**like sands thru the hour glass...these are...the forks of our lives....** love these boys....damn good kids.

07 GT Convert 5.0...27k on her...love her more than my shotgun..shes pretty.

#3 finished!!!! Hez my favorite!!! These 2 knuckleheads went out on there own this morning while #2:and I slept in....they managed to schwack this nice forky!!! Now what??? they also turn 19 today!!! Birthday bucks are just cool!!! 20200809_100839.jpg20200809_100839.jpg20200809_100647.jpg20200809_101156.jpg20200809_100808.jpg

note the shot placement...next best thing to the throat...i love that boy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu