The Tricer Podcast

Hey thanks for having me! And you did a great job. Looking forward to getting back on next year early in the California application process and go over every desert unit available and the pros and cons and am going to provide some great information from the CAF&W.

Hey thanks for having me! And you did a great job. Looking forward to getting back on next year early in the California application process and go over every desert unit available and the pros and cons and am going to provide some great information from the CAF&W.

That would be sweet.

Tangentially I am curious what is going on in d17. The fall from grace (at least according to the harvest data) is astonishing.

This is a feel good story probably one of my favorite podcast yet. This dentist from AZ Drew rocky tag with 10 points, he is afraid of heights, goes DIY and killed what is likely the largest sheep of the season in AZ at 186 and some change.

Gives me hope that I can get drawn.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu