The wife’s new rig

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well if you would have told me I would own a kidnapping van 10 years ago I would have said your crazy. As of tonight I do. Just picked up a 2017 12 passenger Chevy for the wife and kids. I am going to build a Baja roof rack and a side ladder in the next few months they don’t look that hard to make. This thing is going to be great for road trips, camping, and the beach. I can see a lot of spilt drinks, French fries, and sand in this things future.

F20ED740-6E50-49AE-966C-D26931BDF20E.jpeg75059043-F3D9-4F24-9F66-4D69DF05E253.jpegC41B1D75-6239-48FE-A0C7-B7EACA8A4890.jpeg1EC396C2-EAB8-4273-B83A-D09A39614046.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha I grew up with 4 siblings, we always had kidnap vans! Road trips, they are awesome. Dad used to pull all the seats out except the front one, and put a queen size mattress in. We would all travel on the mattress!

He would probably go to jail for that today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BangBangBrandon
Great kidnap van Drew. With a small lift, some nice rims, and a rack, that thing will go from airport shuttle to urban assault family vehicle in no time. Just kidding, those are cool.. always dug the 4x4 lifted van look. Had a couple buddies that tricked them out for Baja surf runs.

Reactions: TRICER
Brother... if you've got a woman that's cool with doing that full-size pedo-van thing? That's such a total keeper! Congratulations Man!

And hey... 4 kids? So it's obvious she's also takin' care of your "needs". Cool Beans, Man.

• Haha
Reactions: Drewski2324
Great kidnap van Drew. With a small lift, some nice rims, and a rack, that thing will go from airport shuttle to urban assault family vehicle in no time. Just kidding, those are cool.. always dug the 4x4 lifted van look. Had a couple buddies that tricked them out for Baja surf runs.
Already ordered the 1" 120 wall tubing so we can get the rack built and over to powder coat. She already shot down lifting it so looks like roof rack, ladder and light bar is all I get to modify it. For now that is.

Great van. Took my wife’s “rig” deer hunting last year and got a little blood in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
Awesome... kids are great. We had a diesel 4x4 Excursion when my kids were young. Many road trips in that tank. Ed F

Still running our 2003 chevy conversion van..raised 4 mongrols in it..going strong..the key buying point for us was that the wife was able to get up and walk down berween the captian chairs aisle (being 5"2)
and beat the kid that i instructed her too when they f,ed around..and there was alot of fing around..beat them while there young..so when they are 6ft and 210 pounds at 17 y/o times 3..you dont have to beat them anymore..or try....

Still running our 2003 chevy conversion van..raised 4 mongrols in it..going strong..the key buying point for us was that the wife was able to get up and walk down berween the captian chairs aisle (being 5"2)
and beat the kid that i instructed her too when they f,ed around..and there was alot of fing around..beat them while there young..so when they are 6ft and 210 pounds at 17 y/o times 3..you dont have to beat them anymore..or try....
I always liked your swagger Matt! I roll the same way.

Seriously! Preach it @HATCHET1 ! All these DuhmAs parents that don't hit, man I swear!

Psssh....If done right... you almost NEVER have to hit, BECAUSE... they know Papa don't play and if he says he's gonna do it if you do that again, your consistency has shown them "He ain't playin'" so they Hop to!

Occasionally you'll get people frowning and all that if you gotta check'em on something in public, but you know what? It's all worth it for all those other times when people tell me "Oh he's so well-behaved!" And his Please's and Thank You's and holding the door open for his Mama come without prompting.

Seriously! Preach it @HATCHET1 ! All these DuhmAs parents that don't hit, man I swear!

Psssh....If done right... you almost NEVER have to hit, BECAUSE... they know Papa don't play and if he says he's gonna do it if you do that again, your consistency has shown them "He ain't playin'" so they Hop to!

Occasionally you'll get people frowning and all that if you gotta check'em on something in public, but you know what? It's all worth it for all those other times when people tell me "Oh he's so well-behaved!" And his Please's and Thank You's and holding the door open for his Mama come without prompting.

I am lucky to have rised my kids in a country were you DO respect the elderly... basicaly... anybody older that you is owed respect... or mama or papa will teach you a lesson, right there on the spot or as soon as you went back home....
Now it is very hard to teach kids what our parents taught us....

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu