This can happen to you!

SurfNHuntSD said:
SluiceCoot said:
I don't clean any of my guns all season. After the season is over (now), I dedicate a day to cleaning. B
I do the same but now seeing NBKs pic I'll be putting a little extra lube on the tube! I had to stop by Fine Firearms the other day for a new can of RemOil to wipe down surface rust and grease the moving parts. I found quite a bit of dirt, sagebrush and other crap in my receiver but my 870 will still plow thru it!

Pretty much in the same boat. Freaking salt ceder that I hunt is brutal though so I do wipe with oil when I remember to.

Aeon said:
what is this cleaning you speak of?

duck guns if not dipped should be painted.

if god wanted you to clean your gun he would not have made beer taste so good after a hunt.

I don't think iv cleaned my 870 ....... Ever

3years of duck killing

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu