This could get interesting(weather update)

maybe the rain will wash the human waste from the homeless off the sidewalks and parks in Los Angeles?
According to KTLA Weatherman Henry Di Carlo, that would of been possible in yesterday's for cast, however, this morning Henry is backing off those predictions.

Last edited:
It seems like every year there is some kind of seasonal monsoonish storm pushing out of the north and pushes the birds in the Yuma area south. The years I can remember when a storm pushes from the south the shoots are awesome and the there are dopey white wing for miles. It really makes if fun for the kids. I'm also looking forward to a little free water I'm averaging $400 a month in Fallbrook to keep the grass green and the Avos happy.

Ever since I was born they have been unable to accurately predict the weather... shorts and a t-shirt this weekend boys and girls... Ed F

Reactions: duck-boy
The Iv is getting hit already. Hope plaster city makes it
Screenshot_20230819_070137_WeatherBug.jpg

Last I saw the San Diego is fishing the islands no biggie there’s places to hide. Fishing in those places isn’t very good but one can get out of it.

Ever since I was born they have been unable to accurately predict the weather... shorts and a t-shirt this weekend boys and girls... Ed F
How great would it be to have a job where you only had to be right 30% of the time and still keep your job.

I have been hunting the river on the AZ side for 35 years, and ever year the monsoons have been a threat. I can only remember three years where the monsoons ruined the hunts. One year we went down a week ahead of time and the dove were crazy thick, that week a storm came in, the rains were real heavy for two days, the temp. dropped from 110 to 70 daytime temps. Dove were flat ass gone. I damn near ran out of beer. :)

I am going to guess, this won't be anything that we have seen before.

Last edited:
I will be offering airboat rescues at 10k $ a family. Or you can sign up for just 300 a year to our vip rescue plan.

Let me know

• Haha
Reactions: Smokey58
They're saying it's the 1st hurricane to hit California in 84 years,,,,And, it's all because of global warming....BULL $HIT...........:poop:

This is El Centro 10 years ago the night before dove opener...Direct hit from some tropical depression...It couldn't have rained harder....................:scream:
A tropical depression into El Centro is not the same as a tropical storm reaching up into the LA area and beyond. This will start to happen more often. Which isn't the worst thing as far as I'm concerned. Better then the dry hellscape heat IMO. I would be willing to bet within the next 5-10 years we get hit by an actual hurricanes. Overall unless I'm mistaken warmer waters hold less oxygen so that part would not be good.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu