This really sucks

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
I just got a call from a friend to inform me another good friend and his wife had symptoms so they got tested today and they are both positive. And to make it worst, the friend who called and his wife just spent all day Monday with them. They are both over 65 so, they can get tested even without symptoms. He told me even though they spent the day with them, they did maintain their distance, but they were all inside all day. I'm really glad the wife and I declined the invitation to join them. This shit sucks big time.

Oh no that does suck , I hope they recover and are Good,many blessings be upon them !!! BF

Reactions: Smokey58
Sorry to hear that is not good news. I hope they recover quickly also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I swear I think my wife and I caught it in February, bad like flu with congestion.
Took us month and half to recover.
I think we had here before we were told.
We ate home made chicken soup with fresh veggies. I swear that made us better.

Reactions: Smokey58
My cousin was sick for a month also right after we got off carnival cruise line out of long beach back on 21st of December he swears he had it also and my other cousin had same thing in begging feburary never been so sick in his life he said. I stayed away from them both.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I just got a call from a friend to inform me another good friend and his wife had symptoms so they got tested today and they are both positive. And to make it worst, the friend who called and his wife just spent all day Monday with them. They are both over 65 so, they can get tested even without symptoms. He told me even though they spent the day with them, they did maintain their distance, but they were all inside all day. I'm really glad the wife and I declined the invitation to join them. This shit sucks big time.
Gundog god bless, I know the pain, My neighbors son training to be in the Border patrol , had some one walk in training with the covid 19 ,
fortunately they didn't test positive. he has 2 young children, the deal was the person knew they had it,
and lost an old friend recently. and he lost his daughter before that. the world is upside down..
I need to fly the American flag upside down at half mask. (but it's meaning is the world in distress).

I wish them well and a speedy recovery.
I like a few others believe its been around for a while.
I was super sick the boss and many employees were sick for over a month before this shut down. After they posted symptoms of it we all had the same ones as they say for this beer virus.
Where I work we have upwards to 600 people a day at times average is around 400 per day and in late december we had 2 groups there from china.
I dont know cant say for sure but it is very possible.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu