time to get serious

Sdhunt17

Dec 25, 2017
San Marcos
alright the holidays are coming which opens up some free time and i know what ill be doing with my time.
ive been to julian, palomar mountain and south of the 8. im going to hit Mnt laguna hard this weekend with an over nighter
with an upland and A22 tag i have some options.

anyways going to see if i can find some deer and see if i can find some birds roosting. if anyone has any pointers that would be appreciated but i know what the usual reports is. i will be camping in laguna so if anyone wants to come along and sare a spot and hang out let me know.

alright the holidays are coming which opens up some free time and i know what ill be doing with my time.
ive been to julian, palomar mountain and south of the 8. im going to hit Mnt laguna hard this weekend with an over nighter
with an upland and A22 tag i have some options.

anyways going to see if i can find some deer and see if i can find some birds roosting. if anyone has any pointers that would be appreciated but i know what the usual reports is. i will be camping in laguna so if anyone wants to come along and sare a spot and hang out let me know.
My only help is this.
Be prepared for super cold weather. Dips freezing at night.
I would like hang out but I would only slow you down. Best time to be in Laguna. Except for the wind.
Hopefully you get light winds.
Any snow falls look for fresh tracks. Good luck. Wait to hear your report.

My only help is this.
Be prepared for super cold weather. Dips freezing at night.
I would like hang out but I would only slow you down. Best time to be in Laguna. Except for the wind.
Hopefully you get light winds.
Any snow falls look for fresh tracks. Good luck. Wait to hear your report.

yea i just looked at the weather but for some reason i love hunting in that weather. when i went on my sierra bear trip it was the same kind of weather. i know my gear will hold up. im pretty warm blooded haha. the wind looks mild compared what we have had looks like the afternoon and morning will be key.

Attachments

• %2F20181006_142615.jpg
    %2F20181006_142615.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 19

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu