Titanium Stove

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Picked up this Titanium stove for about $25 on Amazon. This thing weighs less then an ounce, packs down to the size of basically a Bic lighter, and when fired off could launch a rocket. As of right now I highly reccomend.

OutSmart Ultralight Titanium Gas Stove | Single Burner Portable Stove for Backpacking, Outdoor Camping and Hiking | Because a House While Traveling Doesn't Come with a Travel Stove

8125DC0F-8DB2-4402-A71B-9DB2D56DA16A.jpeg76FEC1EA-8232-4CD2-84C8-68406F6C9143.jpeg1D8C2D76-1072-4BBA-9C3D-6CAE56C4144D.jpegA77CC2B3-FB47-45BE-9B72-2C2817F6916D.jpeg3D91EE0D-E153-4F07-B746-156998142518.jpeg

Nice. Looks like you scored on that one.
My Mighty Mo was 48 bucks and weighs 3 times that at 3.3 ounces. But the piezo striker is probably more that half that weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER
Cheap Chinese knock-off on the MSR Pocket-Rocket concept. The MSR Pocket-Rocket is where it's at! That thing works FAST! Used to have a cheap P.O.S. Primus one. That thing took forever, AND was not easy to light! Make sure you get a push-button Piezo ignition lighter too. WAY safer then a ferocium spark rod. You can buy the push-button piezo igniters separately.

How are the Jet Boil?....This seem to be fast & lite.

.View attachment 38186

Jetboil is a great and proven system. There are lighter options but the jetboil is pretty light still and it’s nice that it all packs into the pot. It also boils faster than most of those little 3 ounce stoves. I’ve had my jetboil since 2007 and it just runs.

Another vote for Jet boil. Love me some Jet boil Flash..!!! When you absolutely, positively need to eat in a hurry..!! :)

Reactions: longbowhunter2
The jet boil is great, it’s just not what I am looking for in my ultralight system. With this stove, pot and cup my whole system weighs 5.5oz not including gas. And everything fits inside itself. This system also takes up a little less space than a jet boil. The volume
It takes up is big for me since I try and use a 3500 pack for all my trips. When you start adding water and food a 3500 can get cramped. Jet boils are awesome just not the application I am going for in this ultralighter than @Lungpopper adventure.

TOAKS LIGHT Titanium 650ml Pot

Sea to Summit X Cup (Blue)

For the pot, I've got the GSI Minimalist. Sorta similar concept to that Amazon one, but doesn't have metal loops attached to it, instead they give you a silicone pot-gripper thing, and an insulated sleeve you slide the pot into after it boils so you can grab the pot in order to pour, etc. The small fuel cans fit into it to. NOTE: The Foon that comes standard with this is not very durable. Don't rely on it.

PS LOVE the expandable cups and plates. On the plates, the bottom of the plate is also a cutting board.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu