today feels like its going to be the day

Gteam1

Oct 13, 2012
www.youtube.com
Going to a spot where I have been getting a lot of trail cam pics of some nice bucks. yesterday my little brother and I didn't see any deer at our stand. weird because that spot hold a lot of deer. must've caught our scent I guess. well ill try to keep this updated throughout the morning. good luck to everyone else hunting today ;D

Awesome!!!!!! Gteam is on the board. I knew you guys would be the team to beat this year.

The anticipation of seeing this deer is high guys, I'm assuming from that video you guys posted, that deer is a nice one.

Cant wait to see the picks

Hey guys gteam1 will post the pics as soon as he gets back from the butcher,but for those of you that checked out his Labor day scouting video its the buck that we got very little footage of. It wasn't very good footage and we thought it was a big forkie. But gteam1 can tell the story when he post the pics ;)

nice job guys, can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu