Toys for Tots

xjixta

Nov 10, 2014
Pacoima, CA
(Not sure if this is the correct place, couldn't find a "deals" type thread place. Maybe I'm blind haha please move to appropriate place.)

Hey guys so Addax Tactical is doing a toy drive, "Toys for Tots" You take a $10+ unwrapped toy and they give you a discount on their stripped lowers. Price with the donation of a toy is $79.99. ( + tax and DROS) I believe the caliber will be 556/223

I don't work for them in any way (although I always mess with Lale (the girl at the desk) about be being her favorite employee) this is just a good cause for kids and benefits our hobbies as well. They're located in the city of San Fernando. I'll edit back with an address.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Edit:
1431 Truman St, San Fernando, CA 91340
( 818 ) 361-5008

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu