Trail cam delay setting????

steveo007

Nov 24, 2011
chula vista
Just picked me up a Moultrie trail cam having fun with it around the yard. read my manual 3 times they mention the delay settings but not what the setting does, there's a 1, 5, 10, 30
minute setting , any info would be appreciated !!!

Sounds like the D5 model settings. The numbers represent the time that will go by between each picture taken. The lowest you can go is 1 minute. After a picture is taken the camera will not shoot again until that amount of time has passed regardless of what walks in front of it.

ttrose said:
Sounds like the D5 model settings. The numbers represent the time that will go by between each picture taken. The lowest you can go is 1 minute. After a picture is taken the camera will not shoot again until that amount of time has passed regardless of what walks in front of it.

thanks for the info ttrose

Just got mine as well. Got them from ebay sold as not working models. Figured for the price I would take a gamble. They both work greats with no issues so far. I do need to get a strap for them. Any way the delay is just like ttrose mentioned. You set it to how long you want the camera to wait before it takes the next image or video.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu