Trail Cam pic's. My 2012 Target Buck !

I know, Right ! I play one game that is just against myself and my personal goals, and then the other game of the contest which to win has higher standards than I do. What to do……… What to do……….

He was about 70 inches and had a swollen neck.

I don't think there's any deer in the contest yet, so he would have been a winner so far, and maybe at the end. Your a lot stronger willed than me.

Im glad the President is good for something Jim. Maybe the coyote will eat that fawn and then she can come into heat and then he will make a big mistake, ;D Im just trying to make the most out of your pics. looks like your on a good trail Jim.Good luck.

Snake Charmer said:
I'm a Cuddeback fan too, just got a quiver of the IR attacks to replace all my broken ones, I'm deploying them this weekend on the mountain.I'll share what they show..

Still waiting for some pics from your new Cuddeback Snake Charmer!

well Jim, in that case i hope u tag that bigger buck youve been waiting for. good luck man :D

TB, here's the smallest legal buck in SD county

Attachments

• Cdy00266.JPG
    Cdy00266.JPG
    798 KB · Views: 7
  • Cdy00268.JPG
    Cdy00268.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
LP, Check out the over hanging upper lip on micro boy, what do you think? Did he just loose his "buck teeth" (sorry couldnt resist)

Saw that. Looks like there is something wrong with his nose. Maybe he is chewing on something, like his mouth is twisted.
That second pick looks like there must be another buck close by. That forky is trying to look as big as he can be with his hair all puffed up.

nice pics that cuddeback takes! dont worry though, i guarantee someone will kill that first buck if they get the chance to

The first buck has a moose like nose.

I like that magic rock on the bottom of both the pics !

:) :) hahahaha jk.

California Aardvark ?

Come on S.C. I know you have some big boys up there, are you holding out on us? I would ;)

Back