Trail Cam....the results are in!

B W E

Jun 26, 2014
I think considering this is my first attempt at deer scouting, finding good habitat on legal land with difficult access, this is a success!

This validates my "theory" that this would be a good area, and now not only do I know THAT they are here, but I know WHEN they are here, which direction they're going, and which direction they're coming from. My second camera showed nothing but about 120 pictures of brush blowing around, so I moved it 3/4 of a mile away, about 100 yards down another game trail. Had to get creative to mount the camera, no trees in the area. I knew that camo 550 cord would come in handy!

IMG_9693_zps916407a7.jpg

SUNP0007_zps4af18285.jpg

SUNP0008_zpsb4ff12e3.jpg

SUNP0009_zpsedb651d7.jpg

Outstanding!............The anticipation of seeing what's on the cameras is half the fun............ ;)

Well...looks like I have to go back out there tonight..... because I just picked up two more cameras :) These things are GENIUS!!

Hahaha what the heck did you put on your camera other than camo? Buck scent??

Sent via Tapatalk

this is kool.. that doe is all up on the camera..lol

Cali Ridge Runner said:
You know there may be an app to remove that camo from the pics. LOL

There may be an app for learning how to find your own places to hunt. LOL.

Dam dude! It was a joke man. LOL your cracking me up. I been hunting local since I was 12. Take a chill pill. Trust me when I say I do not need your spots. Ha ha

Hey Cali,

You are a guy who spends a tremendous amount of time scouting. More than most. The last few years your were camped out trying to get this buck. Have you seen him yet this year? Your neck of the woods has produced some nice bucks in the past.

Attachments

• Cali.jpg
    Cali.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 180
Ya', Old Cali had several bucks he was working on last year and ended up getting a dandy. I just wasn't sure whether this guy made it through the season.

Cali Ridge Runner said:
Dam dude! It was a joke man. LOL your cracking me up. I been hunting local since I was 12. Take a chill pill. Trust me when I say I do not need your spots. Ha ha

My apologies brother. I was pretty quick to jump to the completely wrong conclusion. I'm sorry for assuming the worst and questioning your character, especially publicly.

I have to chuckle. I felt like I was too old to figure out what Cali meant by his comment, and then I couldn't figure out what BWE thought he meant! Haha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu