Trail Cameras

Juan

Jul 10, 2017
Please don’t steal my trail cams, or you will be seeing this all over San Diego county
a3afb04cf0189e409c0ad49a8fd7953a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy should have printed up the text. NEVER hand-write it. Always remember, "Plausible Deniability"!

Reactions: Juan
I've had 3 stolen. I'm going to print and laminate a card that I will put in the camera box. I think about what to write on the card everyday... it will be good. I hate thieves... Not much lower than a thief. Ed F

Where were they stolen at?

It's like that bumper sticker people put on their car :

"If you value your life, as much as I value my ride... don't <EFF> with it!"

Reactions: Juan
Would a little sign next to the camera help?

"This camera takes pictures and sends data to my phone. I already took a picture of you.

Camera is tracked via GPS. Stolen property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Reactions: ilovesprig and Juan
Would a little sign next to the camera help?

"This camera takes pictures and sends data to my phone. I already took a picture of you.

Camera is tracked via GPS. Stolen property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

I put up a camera in D14, when I came back to it I didn’t see it on the tree but then I looked down and saw it laying on the ground. When I checked the camera it revealed a bear swatted it off the tree, snapped it right where the cable lock went through.

.9264792F-DD7C-4E6C-BB7A-9914B5F5581B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do the gps thing retrieved the as card and found this
872ffc50d54c4456ce0a1427a8dc68b7.jpg
8d82d84e1a2b0f778a596400dc5582a9.jpg
cd48667ae31d30a2384647d25d2eb224.jpg
I was like how the phack did that happen
Along with other wildlife pics

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig and Juan

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu