Tricer Bino Adapter

TRICER

Alright my Arca-Swiss bino adapter is finally available. Check it out and let me know what you think. Use code "SCH" to save at checkout

Last edited:
I love that it is called the Tricer BA, definitely Bad A$$!

I will look into trying it out out when I come across an alternate pan head to my outdoorsmen setup.

I love that it is called the Tricer BA, definitely Bad A$$!

I will look into trying it out out when I come across an alternate pan head to my outdoorsmen setup.
rumor has it you have a friend that is in the middle of developing a magnesium panhead with arca swiss quick attach and it only weighs 5oz. Gonna turn the whole glassing industry upside down. It's just a rumor but it might be called the Tricer-MM "mini mag" I cant confirm or deny any of this though. Stay tuned @Lungpopper challenge accepted

rumor has it you have a friend that is in the middle of developing a magnesium panhead with arca swiss quick attach and it only weighs 5oz. Gonna turn the whole glassing industry upside down. It's just a rumor but it might be called the Tricer-MM "mini mag" I cant confirm or deny any of this though. Stay tuned @Lungpopper challenge accepted

That is what I like to hear!!!

VERY happy after playing around at the park today. Fit my Maven's and Zeiss great.

Attachments

• Ada1.jpg
    Ada1.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Ada3.jpg
    Ada3.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Ada2.jpg
    Ada2.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Mav1.jpg
    Mav1.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Mav2.jpg
    Mav2.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Z1.jpg
    Z1.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Z2.jpg
    Z2.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 8
VERY happy after playing around at the park today. Fit my Maven's and Zeiss great.
Awesome I am glad you are liking it. I ran the prototype for about 6 months and it does everything I want it to.

If you get a chance to write us a review it would be greatly appreciated.

Back