TRICER-HH “HATCHET HUNTER” product line

Brother..I told you!! This will be your gold mine..pm me and send me the proto type ..and I'll run it this season and document the copious amounts of mammals that will fall..I'm all in! Working smarter..not harder...I like it drew.

Brother..I told you!! This will be your gold mine..pm me and send me the proto type ..and I'll run it this season and document the copious amounts of mammals that will fall..I'm all in! Working smarter..not harder...I like it drew.
No joke I will get you a prototype by November/December. It’s a lot more complicated than a standard mount has to be worthy of you truck.

Reactions: HATCHET1
All in bro..I'll give it a trail run down south as I'll be there in December where everything is accepted.. including night hunting for swine....will it have an adapter to set the swaros on ? or strictly a rest for shooting? If we could make it for both...I think we could have a higher market . ..notice how im saying " We". Your on to something dude..I wanna be the new guy in the Facebook commercials..I practice...Alot..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu