TUNA MADNESS ON POLARIS SUPREME

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
I landed back at the dock this past Saturday after 3 days of fishing on the Polaris Supreme with a heathy cash of Blue Fin!! These also happen to be my first ever Blue Fin as I’ve only had a chance at yellows and skip jack…It was pretty rough out on the water which led to some woozy anglers but I came prepared and didn’t have to deal with the sea sickness! I learned that these trips are far from a break from the work grind as I think I slept a total of 5-6 hours in 3 days… it was all worth it!! Landed 5 with the largest being right at 100 lbs. one of the anglers had one too many so I added it to my pile! Boat ended the trip with 110 total!!

IMG_7620.jpegIMG_6252.jpegIMG_7607.jpegIMG_7603.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
We were on a tuna/yellowtail trip a while back on the PS, at one point the skipper said, guys we have 22 guys on board, and we have 22 guys hooked up. What a fun mess.

FB_IMG_1646011413556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BOWUNTR

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu