Turkey Hunting at Little Dry Creek

BangBangBrandon

So my buddy won a limited draw tag for the Little Dry Creek area in NorCal and having trouble finding information on hunting the area. I was curious if anyone has ever hunted that area and what their experience was. The date is for April 13 and we're wondering if its worth the drive. Thanks ahead for any info.

Here ya go, drive is all part of the hunt. Go up a day early to drive the roads, more driving, they will usually let you on in the evenings to scout after the other hunters are done for the day if there is a hunt the day before.

turkey.png

Thanks for your help guys. Definitely heading up the Thursday before for scouting in the evening and then all day Friday for the hunt Saturday. Fired up for this!

My daughter drew for that same day junior side. I have hunt geese in that area and the turkeys are always there. Do you know how many hunters for your draw that day?

My daughter drew for that same day junior side. I have hunt geese in that area and the turkeys are always there. Do you know how many hunters for your draw that day?
How cool for you and your daughter! I think there’s 5 total groups for the day from what I remember.

Back