turkey hunting

justinb

Jan 28, 2014
Riverside CA
Hello I am Justin and new to turkey hunting. Tried it last year and nothing. Looking for someone to show me what I am doing wrong or a guide. I am willing to pay. Looking in the san diego area. I am from riverside. I am looking to go hunting on Friday the 10th. Let me know, Thank you, Justin

Hi Justin and welcome to SCH

Well, you picked a tough year this year......Got a call from a guy today that I met a couple of years back at a Bass Pro Shop turkey seminar I was giving. He shot a beautiful gobbler today on public land.....One of 2 or 3 I've heard of on public lands......I'm not really aware of any guides on public land or even private here in San Diego......I'm not a guide, but I do take people out everyday. It's mostly on MCC (My Country Club) or private......Please PM me for info on our public lands......As far asking questions about general turkey hunting and techniques........Ask away.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu