Turkey tune up is here

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,5248.0.html

Here's a link to the flyer.

sluester said:
Will the NWTF "Warden of the year" be speaking?

I read on another forum that he was on an "administrative leave of absence" for some shady stuff.....

Sorry to miss it. I'll be out of town. Have fun guys!

Sent via Tapatalk

I hope everyone enjoyed the turkey tune up! I was the one doing the calling demo up on stage. Talk about being nervous :)

Who all got drawn for the hunts?

Matagi said:
I hope everyone enjoyed the turkey tune up! I was the one doing the calling demo up on stage. Talk about being nervous :)

Who all got drawn for the hunts?

Man didn't know that was you. I was there if I Knew it was u I would have said hi

I was the one with the 3 year old that face planted 1/2 way through.

didn't get drawn but had fun shooting bows and drinking beer all day with sdbirds and a few others, turkeys will still die just not at sutherland for me this year….kinda like SD's arrows died today

hahaha r they still in char lies yard or did u grab em from the grave sight….and does that mean u dropped out of the archery HORSE comp/

Bows are stupid. But the first time I killed an arrow I was laughing way to hard to be shooting. Same gose for number 2. Charlie moans way to much like a chick I'm still Rollin. As for the third one. That just got away from me

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu