Two dogs down

Pooworker

Hello all first time posting. Brother in law has a small ranch in san bernardino county. He has had some issues with coyotes and bobcats killing his chickens, pigs, turkeys, cows and horses. Had some extra time around the holidays so took the AR and fox pro caller out. Hiked up into the hills and set up the MOJO and fox pro about 10 yards downhill in front of me. Got in a comfortable spot hidden between a bush and a rock. Started up the caller on coyote locator for a out 15 seconds for nothing....turned on cottontail in distress...instantly Sounded like a stampede behind me....turned my head slowly and lost count at 6 dogs about 15 yards. Couple split off to my left while the others were stuck on the mojo. Pulled gun up to shoulder and killed the caller, barked at one moving along the ridge to my left to stop him....sent my 50gn varmint tip into his chest quartering to me... Dog down, instantly went to caller to change to coyote in distress...10 seconds later one more comes back on same ridge looking right at me sent one more right below his chin between his shoulders. Dog two down within 20 yards and 20 seconds. Awesome morning!!

Attachments

• 20151230_082500.jpg
    20151230_082500.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 24
sounds liek a ice day. if you ever need extra help with the ranch problem im all in. Ill bring donuts and buy lunch after.

Back