TX Raccoon hunting with dogs&Airguns

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys, it's been awhile but I'm still lurking around. I've been busy at home being a dad and all that good stuff. Recently I did take a trip into East TX to spend a few days hunting and exploring. Although the trip didn't go as planned I did make the best I could and ended up with some good memories. Figured I'd share my trip with you folks, I did learn a lot and was blessed to be able to film it all. Hope everyone is doing well, off again on the road to the next adventure. Cheers

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu